Monday, February 13, 2006

Sprouts!

Woohoo!
We have sprouted some herbs: cilantro, basil, and oregano. The really tall ones are cilantro. Basil is in the right-hand column of the tray. You can't see the oregano because it is in another tray. If I had backed up enough to see the tray, you couldn't see the oregano, because it is soooo tiny. H, let me know when to repot these. I know they need to be thinned, but do I need to wait to move them until they get "real" leaves? I have briefly searched the internet, but didn't find much help. I want to make several herb pots for friends. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Conduct said...

I would wait until they get a couple of real leaves and are a bit stronger to handle the move. Definitely thin them though. My lettuce never got thinned (lazy gardener) and they just all sort of fizzled. That was my last shot at veggie gardening.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home