Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ready for the Tour?

As the Master's Golf Tournament kicks off today, I think it is appropriate to announce that this blog may be idle for a few months as the blogger might be going out on tour after turning in a 3-over-par 75 today at the treacherous Oak Forest Sports Club. And yes, I played ALL 18 holes, smarty pants!

No double bogeys, one birdie, and one EAGLE! I couldn't see the second shot on the par four hole #17 because the green is elevated above the fairway. When I hit my lob wedge, I thought I might have hit it too far, but when I got up to the green, no ball was in sight. Only one other place it could be--in the hole!

Woohoo!

BTW, the golf question for today is:

If one under par is a birdie, and two under par is an eagle, what do you call three under par?


ANSWER: An albatross. Look it up.

Tiger Who?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Conduct said...

Way to bring your A game!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home