Monday, April 03, 2006

Site Meter Is Fun

H introduced me to the Site Meter. It gives all kinds of statistics related to the visits that are made to one's blog. I love to see how people find this little blog from all the billions of blogs that occupy cyperspace.

Most of my visitors come over from H's Garden Obsession blog. She really has quite a following of friends and fellow gardeners who keep up with her activities re "flora and buga" (Latin for "plants and insects"). That's cool and I am glad to have them visit.

Weirder though, are the people who "google" some word or words or phrase. Boy, I'll bet they are disappointed when they wind up here! Some poor person googled "dog kennel banff jasper" and wound up at Bubba Bites. What's even weirder is they had to go about three pages deep into the search to get here. Wouldn't you think that if you wanted info on dog kennels in Banff or Jasper that you would have found what you were looking for in the first 40 or so results? They sure have too much time on their hands.

They must be retired. Or they work from home. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Conduct said...

Isn't it fun? I haven't checked mine lately. Must go indulge myself between "working from home" and the stuff I actually do during the day.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home