Thursday, June 29, 2006

Father's Day Gift

My favorite daughter sent me a gift certificate from Golfsmith for father's day. I thought about what I needed and what I wanted (mutually exclusive things). What I needed were mundane things like golf balls, tees, gloves. What I wanted was a new set of Texas Tech head covers for my woods. Because you get free shipping with orders of $75.00, I got both.

The mundane need list of stuff arrived Monday, but I got the head cover today. I already have four Tech head covers, but I have 5 woods. So I ordered this cool Raider Red bad boy for my driver.

I love it. Especially since it was paid for by a ut grad.

Bubba, however, is not so sure he likes it.



Thanks, H.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Conduct said...

LOL Well, hey, at least you're not an Aggie. At least *I'm* not an Aggie. Phew.

Glad you got that. I almost got that instead of a gift certificate... glad to see I would have been on track and that you got practical things in addition.

Poor Bubster. I don't think Major would like that thing either.

9:10 PM  
Blogger What Was I Thinkin'? said...

He has until September 15 to act right or he has to find a new home.

He is somewhat better, but he is still aggressive.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home